My name is Krista
and these are the crafty
adventures of one freckled girl :)

the crazy world of clutches

Right now I am working on about 35 clutches. I have 60 cut out but only had enough materials to start working on 35 until I can get back out to fabricland (side rant: it's rather annoying having to travel all the way to the other side of the city when you run out of thread because they closed the fabric store near you...sigh...  :)

Anyways! I took some pictures of my progress...documentation of sorts. I thought, when I'm old and grey, I want to remember what I did 60 summers ago.

These are my sewing adventures:



The planning process. I have all this awesome vintage material, I just needed to figure out what I wanted! 
 


Cats are wonderful, unless they are all over your fabric! This guy loves it.

Sewing Sewing Sewing!! It's getting there.
Little straps.
I think a messy floor means I've had a good day!



And that is all that has been completed thus far! I think I sewed every day last week besides Monday when I planned everything out. It's been fun. I can't wait to see how they all these vintage clutches turn out! 


Leave a Reply