My name is Krista
and these are the crafty
adventures of one freckled girl :)

Custom Orders

How do I feel about custom orders? Well. I don't know.

I love creating things and I love making this for people that make them happy. It's just very hard to be creative when you have a bunch of specifications but overall, I think all of the custom pieces I have done have been awesome.

This is an example of awesomeness :D. A friend of a friend contacted me and wondered if I would make a bag out of some material that she had. I accepted and even though I was slow on the design process...I got both the bag and the wallet done. She gave me general dimensions and ideas but that was it. That is how I like to work. Tell me you want a big bag, I will make you a big bag.

This is my second wallet. My first was a long time coming. I knew I wanted to create an awesome pocketbook wallet. I had the idea in my head...but the dimensions were a little wonky and my zipper wasn't working. I came across this tutorial here and as you can see, the wallets aren't exactly the same. The author of the blog, Liz, had an awesome zipper tutorial that really helped me out. The zipper pocket is on the outside because I always like to have fast access to change. On the inside, it opens like a book so you can see all your credit/bank/club cards. In behind the card slots are bill slots for the big bucks ;) I don't know how long it took me to figure out the dimensions and the order of things that had to be assembled.


Custom Order for Jessica

Better picture of the inside of the wallet.

Leave a Reply